From the desk of Dr. Todd Hansen:
Steve & I both grew up in Minnesota, but did not meet until Residency at Wake Forest University/North Carolina Baptist Hospital in the early 1990s. We share a similar biography in many ways beyond the MN connection, including both serving as Chief Residents during our Emergency Medicine training, working for Mid-Atlantic Emergency Medical Associates (MEMA) in Charlotte, NC, and both serving as President and CEO of MEMA. We both married amazing women and have 3 great kids, and are now excited to continue as friends and colleagues in our new venture providing full service, comprehensive, premium quality Vein Care to the Lake Norman area.
Carolina Vein Associates, under the direction of Steven G. Folstad, MD, FACEP, and Todd R. Hansen, MD, FACEP, certified on both Emergency Medicine and the American Board of Emergency Medicine, offers the most comprehensive treatment for varicose and spider veins, using state-of-the-art technology in a relaxing, professional environment at their Carolina vein center.
The benefits and Carolina Vein Associates:
- Dedication to the treatment of vein diseases
- Outpatient Procedures such as Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Offering sclerotherapy and laser treatment for spider veins
- In-office diagnosis and treatment — no need for hospital visit
- Ultrasound evaluation with immediate report.
- Minimally invasive procedures with quick recovery time
- Excellent clinical and aesthetic results with proven track record